June 2015 will mark the return of the Aegean Airlines Pro-Am to the PGAs of Europe event calendar for the tenth time and will see PGA Professional competitors battle it out for a €70,000 total prize fund.
Since 2006 the international Pro-Am event has attracted players from across the globe to compete on some of the best golf courses the region has to offer.
This year the event returns to Costa Navarino’s Dunes and Bay Courses in Messinia, Greece, the venue for the previous two editions of the popular tournament.
“The PGAs of Europe are very proud to once again be sanctioning the Aegean Airlines Pro-Am,” explained PGAs of Europe Chief Executive, Ian Randell.
“For the event to have reached such a milestone is a huge feat and is a product of a vast amount of effort from Mr Vassilakis and his Aegean Airlines team. Their dedication to the sport has proven itself across the past decade and we are looking forward to celebrating this in June.”
The 2014 Pro-Am Individual Professional prize was won by the PGA of Italy’s Nicolo Gaggero, his 3rd Aegean Airlines Pro-Am victory, whilst he and his team of amateurs, Emanuel Georgoudis, Orlando Grondona and Marco Villa, also took the team honours.
- Official Practice Day at The Dunes Course and The Bay Course
- Welcome Reception
- Round 1 of the 10th Aegean Airlines Pro–Am (18 holes)
- Round 2 of the 10th Aegean Airlines Pro–Am (18 holes)
- Barbeque Event – Prize Giving of Additional Awards
- Individual Professional competition Round 3 (The Dunes Course)
- Aegean Airlines Cup 2015 (Amateurs-only – The Dunes & Bay Courses)
- Footgolf Event at The Dunes Course
- Gala Dinner and Prize Giving Ceremony
Find out more information and enter at http://eur.pe/2015Aegean
Find out more about the Aegean Airlines Pro-Am and Aegean Airlines by visiting www.aegeanproam.com.