Global golf footwear innovators, ECCO GOLF, have taken another step in the hybrid performance phenomenon with the introduction of a BOA option in the ECCO BIOM H4 collection.
The latest development in the hugely successful BIOM HYBRID performance series, BIOM H4 allows golfers to walk more comfortably from tee to green, as well as experiencing advanced motion control throughout the swing.
A breakthrough in ECCO’s ever-evolving last technology, BIOM H4 features the new BIOM 2.0 last which offers a modern, updated look and feel combined with BIOM NATURAL MOTION Technology that enables the foot to move naturally, close to the ground, and forms like a second skin around the foot.
Powered by state-of-the-art motion technologies, the pioneering new ECCO MTN GRIP outsole includes three sections to provide the ideal blend of traction, stability, and rotational support, while ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology ensures a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound to deliver dynamic comfort.
Wrapping around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, the T.PU element on the side of BIOM H4 enhances lateral stability while adding to the contemporary, premium design – with colour pops helping to create a vibrant aesthetic in certain styles.
The shoe’s uppers are crafted from premium, durable and thin ECCO performance leather, made in ECCO’s own tanneries, providing natural protection from wind and water. This is enhanced with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX technology that keeps feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
The new BOA option comes in Black or White colourways for men; complementing the Black, White, Silver Grey and White/Concrete colourways available in the laced version of the shoe.
For women, BIOM H4 is available in three new colourways for Autumn/Winter 2021, with Ombre in the laced option, and Black or White/Silver Grey in the BOA Fit System. The design also comes in White, Limestone, and White/Silver Grey laced options.
BIOM H4 demonstrates ECCO GOLF’s dedication to innovation through a pioneering set of features and benefits, including:
- ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology; a ‘state change’ process that uses specialised fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, while also creating a flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with stitched or glued assemblies
- Natural motion, stability, and control with BIOM 0 technology that offers low-to-the-ground stability, anatomical support, and a glove-like fit
- The innovative new ECCO MTN GRIP outsole has three different sections for stability and traction, ground penetration, and rotational support throughout the swing
- The T.PU element wraps around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, providing stability while elevating the modern, premium design
Additional detailing includes:
- Reduced seam construction for lightweight flexibility
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE Technology links the sole unit’s T.PU blocks to the lacing system via internal enforcement for 360° stability and a freedom-fit.
- A removable, washable Ortholite foam inlay sole provides long-term cushioning and superior breathability, plus the option of extra width when removed
ECCO BIOM H4 men’s sizes: 39-48
ECCO BIOM H4 women’s sizes: 36-42
Men’s ECCO BIOM H4 RRP £170
Men’s ECCO BIOM H4 BOA RRP £200
Women’s ECCO BIOM H4 RRP £160
Women’s ECCO BIOM H4 BOA RRP £190
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee and Caroline Masson, among others.
For further information about ECCO GOLF, please visit golf.ecco.com.