LPGA and LET legend Carin Koch is inviting PGA Professionals to join her at Woburn Golf Club on Tuesday June 21 for an introduction to love.golf, the pioneering group coaching programme for women.
love.golf, which offers PGA Professionals the opportunity to earn up to £84.44 per hour, is based on the academic study of award-winning Fellow PGA Professional Alastair Spink and groundbreaking market research by Syngenta.
Following a successful pilot programme at 12 golf courses in autumn 2015, approximately 50 PGA Professionals will be trained by Alastair Spink to become love.golf coaches this year, with the training course earning CPD points.
Carin Koch, Syngenta Golf Ambassador, said: “The event at Woburn will be a great opportunity for PGA Professionals to hear from Alastair and find out more about the unique, research-based approach of love.golf, as well as the opportunity to earn additional revenue.
“The PGA Professional plays such an important role in the day-to-day activities of a golf club and developing new customers using the love.golf programme is both professionally rewarding and good business for the coach – and good business for the club, too.”
- 9 hours of coaching delivered through a 6-week programme for groups of up to 10 women
- The programme is based on academic research, addressing what many women want from golf and golf coaching
- PGA Professionals gain CPD points from attending official love.golf training workshops
- Receive support to develop and broaden coaching skills based on the latest research and consumer feedback
- love.golf is supported by Syngenta
The free Introductory Morning (10am to midday) is open to all PGA Professionals interested in becoming a love.golf coach, although places are limited so registration is required. Dates of future training workshops, attracting CPD points, will be announced at the event.
To register for the Introduction to love.golf event at Woburn on June 21 or to find out more, please contact Alastair Spink on 07748 653002 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday June 17. For more information visit: www.love.golf